Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cheating at Nano - thus far...

So far, I have:

-pasted a 250-word explanation of shooting stars from

http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/questions/question12.html


-a 259-word list of things to do in Europe. If I don't describe them all, then my MC will run out of time to write about them in her travel journal and just list them.

-a 274-word conversation that I overheard at the Pasta House at STL.

-5-6 word descriptions of what is supposed to happen in several chapters, as sort of a working outline within my novel. After the chapter is written, however, I turn those words white. They aren't there, but they still count.

-74 words worth of random notes that may or may not make it somewhere in the novel

and exactly 100 words of chapter headings for chapters not yet written.

and it's all perfectly legitimate.

Gotta love NaNoWriMo! :)




No comments: