Monday, November 2, 2009

word count and other mysteries of the universe...

So, I got a pretty good start yesterday and got 5k in early, which carries me through until Thursday. No writing on Thursday - meeting in A2. Ironically enough, about NaNo. :)

No writing tonight - had to get a presentation together that I wasn't sure I was doing. I'd asked for presentation time and got an "I'll see what I can do when I put together the agenda" but never got a definite answer. Still wouldn't have a definite answer except that I saw the printed agenda in someone's pile of stuff in a public space. No agenda in my mailbox.

I think I'll work on my novel tomorrow during the rest of the meeting - when I'm not presenting. I'll open another word document and just sit and type, looking up occasionally so it looks like I'm taking notes. :) [insert the evil laugh here]

Good thing I have no concept of time. Time change doesn't affect me. Don't get me wrong - I miss the sunshine. I miss dusk at 9 p.m. I have to keep looking at the clock. And now it's telling me to start reading myself to sleep.

No comments: