Saturday, March 22, 2008

Warning - spoiler alert!!

But since my wide readership of two has already read the series, I don't think I'll actually be spoiling anything for anyone...

So -

book 1 - introduce supernaturals: but mostly vampire story w/ good and bad vampires. werewolves allowed to go by wayside until -- BAM!

book 2 - reminder that werewolves had been mentioned: wolf vs. all vampires, good vs. evil vampire battle continues.

book 3 - good vampires & wolves vs. evil vampires? evil vampires & wolves vs. good vampires? each group for itself? I really hope it's the first of these. I'd hate for her to create an alliance between the evil vampires and the wolves. She's set it up such that the chances of this are slim to none, but it is fiction and anything can happen.

If I manage to finish Eclipse before the end of March, it will only have been a four-book month, but I would still be at 27 for the three months, which isn't far off the ten-books-per-month goal to get my hundred for the year. Yes, I know there are twelve months in the year, but November and December are pretty full. :)

No comments: