Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Edward/Spike/Cedric...

So, I finished Twilight on Monday and started New Moon last night. How I'm sitting here writing this and not reading, I do not know.

Edward is a preppier Spike, in my head. Not the dark, brooding Spike, but the I'm-tortured-by-my-love-for-Buffy Spike - the one at the end of the musical. I'm not sure if Cedric will look good as a blonde, but his face is pretty enough to be Edward. It will be interesting.

Oh - and my neice and I have started our brainstorming for ScriptFrenzy via a Google doc. I wish there was a way to set up notifications after the co-author edits the document.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Ok, so I think I'll use my blogspot blog (which is google's blog, btw. who know?). Here's the link: http://judeldoo.blogspot.com/

Me said...

There's nothing like a pretty vampire... except a pretty vampire singing a musical!

-Kris